PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Uefa apparently had a “strong” case and subsequently banned us from competing in Europe until CAS declared that stolen, spliced emails did not reflect reality. So no disguised owner investment.
Yes, so strong that they said "Concrete Evidence".
The only thing that is concrete about both of these cases are the wellies that Richard masters will be wearing at some point in the not distant future!

Is it possible that even if we are found to be 100 percent not guilty that it will then go away?

I don't think so.

Let's just get used to being the City that the media hate and the PL don't want.
Our success has increased their feelings rather than eroding their dislike.

Two things will bring about change from our enemies, firstly ownership change or secondly our demise regarding on and off field success. Neither are likely when they continue to tweak our collective tails.

Just an opinion but time may bring change anyway.
It will only go away when City start taking legal action against libellers. A letter of intention should do it as those guys know that they would lose any action.

The only thing that is concrete about both of these cases are the wellies that Richard masters will be wearing at some point in the not distant future!

The thought of that outcome really appeals to me.

The concrete evidence was said by UEFA to be a document provided by City from the archives. It never saw the light of day- ie it never existed.

Btw there is no news at all of United and Chelsea investigated by PL. both got Uefa FFP fines, they are both cheaters :), Chelsea even admitted themselves they were doing shady stuff for years under Abra which resulted an Uefa fine of 10m euros. wonder if same accounts will be found problematic by PL too, in theory they have to be.
same as United's minor issues with Uefa FFP, lack of media hysteria over these is quite telling tho.
Not sure about chelsea but for united it was reported that they were OK with PL ffp rules but not the uefa rules so are guilty there. It has something to do with what covid losses they were allowed to use with the PL rules allowing more loss amounts from what I recall.

Maybe they’ll change their minds given that the redshirts would immediately reject any not guilty verdict.

So long as the redshirts continue to hold such a strong influence on the PL, together with continued success for the club, I suspect that the Abu Dabi money will continue to be a source of jealousy and attack from the usual quarters.

The consolation is that we are really upsetting the cunts and spoiling their party.

So long as the redshirts continue to hold such a strong influence on the PL, together with continued success for the club, I suspect that the Abu Dabi money will continue to be a source of jealousy and attack from the usual quarters.

The consolation is that we are really upsetting the cunts and spoiling their party.
Maybe, but there will be the independent regulator for whom only City voted. Redshirts on a sticky wicket the day he/she takes office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.