PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m sticking to my original stance on this matter. It’s out and out racism, we were targeted from the minute we were taken over. The owners have been amazing, dragging the Premier League into the 21st century. The other teams have been forced to keep up with us.
In return we have been persecuted by the media, the Premier League and the big teams.
This will go on, we’ll just have to bear it. Sorry to be dramatic, but I am so sick of it.
I think that argument just looks like a desperate attempt to scare people from the facts. Same as happened with Corbyn, it was a desperate attempt by the establishment to smear him. I think the best option is to close ranks and keep this in house and get the law men onto it and just out muscle the EPL with legal costs

Whatever you want to say about the club, they write a hell of a statement. That's proper galvanized me and hopefully does the same to the squad. We are at war - well, at least as close to war as you can get in football.
Galvanised. Don’t hold back.

seriously there are people who are going to be very disappointed when we're just fined for not complying with the investigation.

This is the modern era where social media need to generate clicks - stuff like this piss me off, just fuels bellends from Dorset or Norway that they was robbed and the titles should be stripped. Knobheads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.