PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to completely sever ties. I'll always support and follow City. But I'm going to make this my last season of indulging so much of my pent up energy on games of football. At the moment I only get to see my girlfriend at weekends, I'm done potentially dragging my weekends with her down because of football. Cliche as it sounds, time is too fucking precious. Another poster nailed it earlier; I'm a City fan because of my Dad; when I head back up to Manchester we make it an occasion to watch the games together. The day he goes(which touch wood isn't going to be for a long time) is the day it just won't feel the same. Nothing lasts forever. Football is about memories, and I feel I've enough in the bank to take with me now and comfortably leave all those feelings of angst, euphoria and bitter comedowns behind, to make way for passive interest.
The bastards have got you, it's what they want.

He won't want a £4 Billion asset destroyed and his reputation dragged through the mud. It will be right up there on things to address.

When you’re the head of a trillion dollar investment fund and run half the UAE, everything is involving 4Bn+ investments.

Again fucking ready my posts. I don’t know if we are guilty or innocent just like everyone else on here. All I am saying is a massive IF we have actually done anything this bad that heads need to roll and we will be correctly punished. I hope more than anything that we are innocent but this is a hell of a lot of smoke and we could be in big trouble.
Well that’s very informative - let’s hope then eh

There doesn't appear to be anything above 30 in section C, can't see C80 about away fans chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://resources.premierleague.com/premierleague/document/2022/07/19/40085fed-1e9e-4c33-9f14-0bcf57857da2/PL_Handbook_2022-23_DIGITAL_18.07.pdf
You're looking at this years rule book for 2022/2023, it will be different for 2009/10 (and any other years) as they update every year (some more than others)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to completely sever ties. I'll always support and follow City. But I'm going to make this my last season of indulging so much of my pent up energy on games of football. At the moment I only get to see my girlfriend at weekends, I'm done potentially dragging my weekends with her down because of football. Cliche as it sounds, time is too fucking precious. Another poster nailed it earlier; I'm a City fan because of my Dad; when I head back up to Manchester we make it an occasion to watch the games together. The day he goes(which touch wood isn't going to be for a long time) is the day it just won't feel the same. Nothing lasts forever. Football is about memories, and I feel I've enough in the bank to take with me now and comfortably leave all those feelings of angst, euphoria and bitter comedowns behind, to make way for passive interest.
I have done that already for about the last two years. Rarely go or watch the games on TV. Too intrusive into my home life. Got to a stage where it was always about the match but have managed to let that go. Even what’s happened today. Fuck it. It’s so obviously bent in favour of the Sky 4 especially the rags and scousers. Newcastle will be the next target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.