PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The opposite will happen. You forget when we are cleared no one will decide to read or educate themselves on it. We are guilty via peoples skewed bias to their clubs. I will get shot for this comment be we offer to much to the PL for the worst case scenarios.

Thankfully least we should have Everton and Newcastle in our corner these days.

Hope we make a mockery of the PL and all the warped stupid journalists when we win our case.

I'm talking about the wider media more than rival fans. The journalists that target City every day will find some way to bemoan the decision, but the fact Everton have been found guilty is evidence that they're willing to bring charges where they see a clear breach of rules. If we're not guilty then they'll have to provide a statement confirming such. The issue with the CAS ruling is that we were fined for non-compliance which everyone took to mean that we were guilty and just got away with it on the time-barred allegations. They didn't read the report in full to see that our non-compliance was due to concerns regarding UEFA leaks which CAS did acknowledge.

Be a bit unfair if a league 1 side gets promoted and we come down and replace their position? That in itself would be a court case surely?

And in regards to the fine... i think if we got put down a few divisions, that 250m fine would be worth paying to keep us at the top so to speak?
We'd get that for Harland alone, from Speckled Jim, Todd or Perez. There's an auction right there.

She made a statement an hour ago calling for Everton's points deduction to be stayed, & for the urgent introduction of an independent regulator.

Evidently this shocking decision isn't sitting well with politicians. I suspect the government will be forced to treat football clubs as they do all other businesses.

This is the fear UEFA had with the threat of FFP being challenged in the courts. Why should a football business be treated differently to a construction company?
Her call for the regulator urgently tells you everything. She knows.

This guy on a bus sat in front of me !!! Stop reading it after that. This plonker is so desperate that he's not even living in the real world anymore ! Of you pop on the next plane to fantasy island !
Hilarious stuff, supposed man in the know on the bus. Movers and shakers don't take the bus. Anyway he can have a laugh in the pub with his mates about how many he's triggered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.