PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There are 3, or rather 5 'groups' of charges.

But there are stull 115 charges. You are right, if you can't prove a group, everything in it falls. But if you can, all the charges in it stand. It does not mean there are only 3 charges.
I was thinking about this yesterday. Factually you are correct but the only reason is duration and that a rule book comes out each season. If the rules stayed the same each season then we would be only answering six charges. The narrative is that we did 115 different things wrong. It sounds better.

I'm all for it mate if it happens and we get done for.

It's inevitable anyway in my opinion..In the next 25 years we will have a global league. That's my thinking.
But the fans of all clubs rejected the plans for a super league, it's dead in the water.
My hope is for government independent regulation which would mean that the red tops and their hangers-on have no say. Teams have come and gone through history but now the money people want the same clubs at the top for ever.

Didn't take the Daily Mail long to start saying goodbye we and Chelsea are next on the points deduction list.

I would love to hear from the critics on what are the exact 115 charges we accused of doing. I bet they can't even name 1.

We will eventually be cleared of the charges but I have a feeling we will be guilty of a few but certainly not all them.
The daily fucking mail shouldn't be accusing anybody of wrongdoing, the brass neck of these cunts.

Calm the fuck down everyone, the panic is setting in these last few pages

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.