PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Being devil's advocate here.
Everton have been deducted 10 points for a one off overspend of 20M.
If 20M A YEAR is our disputed payments then (worse case) over the eight year period of the investigation that's 160M!
If it's over say four years that's 80M, still way in excess of Everton.
It's approaching Christmas. As individuals we often overspend for the event as with the transfer market but if the assets are there then any overspend can be used. Sticking a nominal date on any activity is pointless when the buyer has assets to back up their activities and don't forget interest rates rarely stay the same for long. As an oil producer then I'm sure that Abu Dhabi has some of the best economists in the world and know far better than the EPL when using borrowed money or their own money, and they will know when it's best to pay it back. The EPL probably understand this but it isn't understood by ignorant fans or football journalists.

Based on that Everton verdict, I think we've had it. Best admit we're dirty oil cheats and let them take 19 points off us, plus 2 goals for every one of those points from the 2017-18 season as punishment. Just hope we manage to stay up with such a severe punishment

Based on that Everton verdict, I think we've had it. Best admit we're dirty oil cheats and let them take 19 points off us, plus 2 goals for every one of those points from the 2017-18 season as punishment. Just hope we manage to stay up with such a severe punishment
Seriously?

Everton's situation has fuck all to do with ours. Everton committed an obvious breach of FFP documented for all to see in their own books and additionally have not offered any defense other than hoping they didn't get slammed for it. Their beef is that the penalty is overly harsh relative to their indiscretion.

We haven't been proven to violate a single rule nor have we admitted to any wrongdoing whatsoever. They can charge us with a million breaches but if none are proven valid what's the point?

These assholes in the media are actually trying to pass off Everton's fucking up as some sort of statement of proof versus City. It's absurd under any form of rational thinking. I know they obviously don't care but they are making themselves look like complete morons...

You might want to get examined by a doc for low self esteem.

Bottom line is to be convicted of a crime.. there needs to be evidence and hacked/ doctored documents are not evidence.

So why should we worry when it's just opinions and innuendos??

FFS biggest proof: Greenwood is free because of no evidence.

1700258970423.png

Pisses me off he got away with it but that's the reality.. no evidence.. no conviction!

You really think we're more guilty than him????

So I'd relax about City and these charges!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.