PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Someone tell me are our titles safe and the trophies we have won along the way?
Yes they are, safe as houses. The souvenir trophies we will receive for the treble will be posted shortly to us season ticket holders and they cannot be taken back by the red tops, sorry premier league, FA and UEFA.

I must have read 100s of comments today saying that if we are exonerated, it will be because we have expensive lawyers and have been paying bribes. Some fans of other clubs will never accept our innocence. Guess we will just have to live with it.
Live with it?.... I'll fucking embrace it as a badge of pride.

They new it would take years to get an outcome and the media every month could write an article about it and every media outlet can praise us then at the end say but.. 115

Just hope when we are cleared Khaldoon will go to town on the media and certain clubs..
Well said mate

If all staff/players took siege mentality and decided to stay would relegation be that damaging? We would be still be in the champions league and would come straight back up.

If all staff/players took siege mentality and decided to stay would relegation be that damaging? We would be still be in the champions league and would come straight back up.
We wouldn’t be in the Champs the following year unless we won it
We would therefore lose several players

Its funny how Stefan is now a quoted expert on the 115, yet if I remember rightly he said City would get off at CAS and no one, nick harris included, quoted him then. Indeed the ping pong cheat from the Times said all City supporters were rats before the hearing. Unfortunately Stefans views on this fit with the medias hopes and so they have jumped on them. As in all memories I could be wrong, again;-)

Reactions: CC1
In reality nothing is going to happen any time soon. As stated by others the Premier League doesn’t have the expertise to prove conclusively that we have committed fraud, they have even admitted as much. whereas Everton was an open and shut case, they exceeded losses and didn’t dispute, ours is a much more nuanced case. Any judgement by the so called independent panel will be based purely on the balance of probability. Hence, our enemies want us shut down, so expulsion from the league and the EFL then say fuck off start at tier seven. number one, this cannot happen mid season as it would fuck up the TV schedules and cause a fixture melt down. So in theory they could do it pre-season, however, this would be just the exceptional circumstance that would go straight to the high court and cost the premier league tens of millions, an egregious overreach by the panel. What about a huge points deduction? Yes possible but again, unless they have a smoking gun that proves we have committed fraud, it’s an overreach. So my conclusion. Calm down folks, nothing is going to happen any time soon and when it does it won’t be that bad.

It's quite surprising, Spitty being a scouser,that he doesn't realise that it's possible to have different "charges" and that not all accusations are the same, having the the same outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.