PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Th outcome of the Everton appeal will be the catalyst , if they reduce the punishment to a transfer ban and fine then that will be the precedent , if they find us guilty on minor administive issues and we get a transfer fan and fine then we may have to settle for that
We will still be labelled cheats , even if we beat every charge we will still be labelled cheats , the die has been cast , but the record books will only state one thing , CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND ,EUROPE & THE WORLD 2023 , read it and weep red 'istree clubs.

When I get a speeding fine I don’t say everyone speeds and refuse to pay it…

Some people in here are talking like there’s a huge miscarriage of justice going on. I mean come on!

Would you pay it if a copper knocks on the door and says we’ve had complaints of speeding & we can see you have a fast car. We want you to tell us how many times you’ve been speeding?

When you tell him to fuck off you get 115 charges in the post for things like speeding, failing to wear a seat belt, drive without care & attention.

Everyone says you must have done it with that many charges.

This is the start of the end game and the process where the whole thing will have disappeared by the end of the season. And we continue as normal in the PL and Champions League.

Liverpool's lawyers know only too well the legal position. Other clubs' lawyers know only too well the legal position. They will share and agree with the same view as our very own legal expert,Stefan ie. the bar is very high if not impossible for the IC to prove the charges.

The clamour about the charges will intensify this weekend and other clubs will follow Liverpool's lead. The media will support them and the pressure for resolution will be intense. There is no way the media will let this go on to the end of the season. It's tarnishing the PL etc, TV rights negotions will be impacted, uncertainty for clubs about CL places etc etc. But,as I said the other day and as surprising as it might sound,Liverpool are on our side with this .

The Premier League will somehow get round whatever the legal implications might be and instruct the IC to stop everything. The culmination will be the vote of the PL members supporting the withdrawal of all charges and Manchester City will be in the clear.

There will be a major PR exercise supporting the clubs position, retaining as much credibility as possible and also most importantly protecting our reputation. Heads will inevitably roll at the Premier League Fuck knows what will happen to Chelsea but they've admitted guilt.

A very interesting take and very boldly asserted.

I like it.

Does no one think that maybe, just maybe, we did break a few rules?

I’ve never not thought that tbh, there’s not enough in the public domain to say with certainty either way.

Personally I’d be very annoyed if some of the sponsorship stuff was true though as it should
have been unnecessary.

Can Manchester City revisit the Crime Liverpool FC was involved in when they were caught Hacking our accounts?
Maybe we can find more evidence than what we first fought happened . Could we make something stick, I bet if we got somebody to look hard enough and revisit the crime we will find something else, Then we could ask the Premier League to investigate or let the Police get involved,

Did we show weakness in settling out-of-court ? because if Liverpool found City snooping around their account all hell would break loose.

I haven’t reviewed all 115 charges no and before you jump all over that I would bet my house 90% of people posting in here haven’t either.

From what I have read I think we did employ Mancini after he was sacked in an advisory role. How much of the role was to counter FFP or was really a job in itself only Mancini and city know. My hunch is it’s what’s called “creative accounting”. Does that mean the charge will stick? Who knows but I equally don’t think that charge is so unfair gross miscarriage of justice.

Anyway apologies if I’ve come across arrogant I just find a lot of posters in this thread only want to deal in theatrics.

Mancini was previously employed in an advisory role & it may well be that we did it for the reason they suspect. However that doesn’t make it wrong if all contracted, legal & Mancini provided the services he was paid for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.