PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We should use this now as inspiration to go on a long running PL run now. Pep needs to sort the team out. Settle the team. Stop dressing room issues and put on a strong united front. That’s all we can do. There are a lot of legal loopholes in the case and it will be long running case (possible appeals)

Based on what exactly? Have a look as to why Pep left Barcelona , and tell me this isn’t the same or worse, take your head out of your arse mate, does Pep need the pressure ? If City are so convinced of any wrongdoing not being true , then why are they after us? Do you think Pep really needs this shit?
Why are they after us? Honestly?

When it comes the Pep's presser on Friday really hope the bullshiter scribblers are told before hand that no questions will be allowed in regard to these charges. Pep should be protected. They will only twist his words like they always do.

I have no doubt that we pull some pretty dodgy loopholes in our dealings. But I'm pretty sure everyone else does. Everyone is bent.

I have total faith in the club that we will come out of this clean. My only hope is that we expose the Premier League and wider corruption in football, in the process. MCFCOK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.