PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When it comes the Pep's presser on Friday really hope the bullshiter scribblers are told before hand that no questions will be allowed in regard to these charges. Pep should be protected. They will only twist his words like they always do.
He should have someone sitting next to him from high up in the club or a fucking lawyer at least.
No way should Pep have to face this fucking media on his own

All joking aside, i put on a brave face in work but my own honest opinion is that we are fucked with this, i dont see this ending well for us.
Hopefully i will be more upbeat tomorrow but i just feel so fucking deflated, like a kick in the guts.
Just sick of my fucking club, the club that ive loved for over 50 years being shit on yet again.
Fuck it, lets have a drink or twenty
Givover. Cometh the hour cometh the man. We didn't go shit for decades to put up the white flag.

Serious question here then. How would you feel about the situation if City are indeed found guilty of the bulk of these charges (there 100 of them, so I'm going to assume some of these will stick) and City are handed an unprecedented punishment, say a massive points deduction? Will your anger and ire be directed at your owners, or at the PL?
Premier League...Khaldoon could mount the pavement and run over one of the fuckers and I would still so he was innocent :)

I am pretty sure we will be cleared of any wrong doing here.

However if I know one thing about our core fan base. We have never, ever, forgotten our roots, and those "Yo Yo Years" we older fans lived through. Tough skin fuckers we are. We know how to mobilize and deal with adversity.

A 2 League demotion and 20 point deduction would be turned in to "City On Tour" by our core fan Base and end up being a 2 year bender, fans hitting every boozer in the country. And enjoying every minute of it.

Tourists would be replaced by those that were priced out of the Stadium.

We would wear it all like a badge of honour.

What will be, will be, and we will still be there tomorrow in any worse case scenario.

My thoughts exactly.

I've always said that IF it transpires that our current owners are bent, I wouldn't give a toss as long as the club still exists.

Been there, seen it, got the t-shirts, happy to do it all again if circumstances demand.

CTID - It actually means something to most of us. The rest can fuck off back to Chelsea.

The rules were tweeted by someon earlier which seemed to suggest that the worst we can expect is a points deduction which must take place in the season they are received.

My take from that was that mean we can't be stripped of titles or even relegated unless it's via a mega points deduction.

Even if we were docked 20 points - were still good enough to reach the top 4 most seasons!

It could be that I misread/misinterpreted what I'd read but that seemed to be what was suggested via a rules tweet.
We can win cl and still qualify

Alot of 'he says, she says' from social media posts. None of them could care about the truth, they just wanna hear what they want to hear, and that is we are a filthy, stinky, corrupt club.

Just like the previous investigation, it doesn't matter to some if we come out unscathed, they will just say we bribed our way out of it.

I always have done mate , Pep looks stressed out to fuck as it is these days, let’s hope he , and the players have the spanners for the fight.
I agree something is not right with Pep & the team but as you well know the club & the fans will still be going strong long after they have gone, even if we do get thrown into the conference league :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.