PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Newcastle-Arsenal game was 04-11-2023 a month ago and Arteta still didnt get a touchline ban for his attack on refs.
I bet our "attack on ref" will be dealt with so much quicker.

Reading that article, surely the Etihad charge is just going to be a re run of the CAS one and we have to hope the IC find the same way as CAS?…

As for Etislat, I guess IF not time barred we’ll provide key witnesses like we did for the Etihad one at CAS.

Again, we’ll then have to hope the IC side with us.

My concern is that I feel like there’s no guarantee you win no matter what the evidence, it’s possible two out of the three don’t agree with us…

So after dragging in all on sundry at CAS and cross examining senior management and CEO’s, auditors,accountants and financial experts and going through bank accounts, the IC will find a different result to what CAS did and say they all lied at CAS? Not a fucking chance. Go down that route and the sponsors would wade in against the PL

For what it’s worth I don’t think we’re guilty, we’re the best ran club in the world. But for argument sake, if we were guilty where would that leave us? Obviously no one knows the potential punishment by the premier league if we were guilty, but surely the board and the owners would have to step down or are they themselves facing jail time? I have absolutely no idea so could someone with a bit more knowledge on the situation enlighten me?
We're not guilty so I can't see the point of the rest of your post. Do you really think SM would face jail time? Don't be a wally.

For what it’s worth I don’t think we’re guilty, we’re the best ran club in the world. But for argument sake, if we were guilty where would that leave us? Obviously no one knows the potential punishment by the premier league if we were guilty, but surely the board and the owners would have to step down or are they themselves facing jail time? I have absolutely no idea so could someone with a bit more knowledge on the situation enlighten me?

Do you really think the 2nd highest ranking member of the Royal Family of Abu Dhabi would be sentenced to prison in the UK? Not a chance.

i think you'll find answer somewhere in the 3447 pages so far written

Ffs, where to start with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.