PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not me. This has been building for years and it's a very detailed set of accusations. The pre-briefing that has happened is incredibly unprofessional for an organisation like the PL. You can also smell American owner's fingers all over it. I've said for some considerable time that the biggest danger to the PL is American owners. They lost their battle with Newcastle and will be doubling down on this one. There's a lot at stake here.
They can double down all they want, if City are confident of no wrong doing, that's good enough for me

What will be, will be...

Think of the positives though.

No more annoying tourists taking selfies during the games.

Those cringe half and half scarves.

The return of Blues priced out of the game.
I’d love it just as much as now and just as much as I did in divisions below in the past.

We’ve never supported City because we were a club that won things or did things the easy way. We’d have all chosen United as kids of we wanted that. We support City because we’re Mancunians and they’re the club that represents this city.

Our attendances went up when we got relegated to the third tier. We are thick skinned and enjoy the ride. Juventus got relegated and had titles stripped from them and came back and won 7 titles in a row… so why not us?

Bring anything on they want to throw at us, I say. Fuck ‘em all! We’ll be there no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.