PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yesterdays chip paper.

A good byproduct of this is watching the excitement and glee of other fans believing we are about to “go away”

The reality will be much different.
City will be found guilty to some degree I think. 100 charges only x amount will actually hold probably a small amount.

This works for the premier league because then we are “guilty” and theyve done their job. The media will also make sure to use the word “guilty” as much as they can.

As its goes from 100 charges to say 7 we will then be punished with all the top level punishments off the table as its now only 7 breaches.

We get a fine and a small points deduction. The summary being it barley costs us at all.

Correct on all points.
Not correct on any points actually.

We don't know what the charges are, so we don't who is useless even if it is all true; we aren't in the mud; why would it explain a perceived "obsession" with net spend?; Club may not be in huge trouble; rival fans will only never let this down if they are Rick Astley; and if you fuck sake, all you get is a sore penis.

Oh I know fucking Boyley ..the rag that was always too skint to go to games...until they started winning stuff..
Ask anyone who worked at Newton St P.O.
I know he got a load of shit after leading the fight against the glazers take over and then not going non league once it did. The reason he didn’t walk away… he makes 10-20 grand a year out of his “support” for the fake Manchester club, via CD sales, coach operations, running discos at away games… all tax free of course, by virtue of the fact that none of it gets declared.

Good idea!

Let the other cunts start up a European Super League. We can just do this^ instead

Don't think we haven't thought about it. Be like LIV golf.

The Old Firm can bring their Champions League place with them.

Don't kid ourselves, they and half the EPL would fuck off and join tomorrow for £100m a year.

We could always bid for the TV rights!

Lloyd Scragg is usually quite negative about us and was about CAS at this same stage. He was also earlier quoting Delaney ffs. He has ties to the media and is one of those wanting to strengthen his position there even if it means throwing the club under a bus.
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Didn't Arsenal do us over in the early 1900's and we had to sell a number of our players
These cunts have loads of form. Impartial my arse

ED346D50-984A-4ABD-A7C7-0B3DF14F634D.jpeg
0402FED0-587F-4B2B-A3A4-E6D979597A1E.jpeg
Not forgetting the **** from the Premier league, was he chairman or chief exec, who rang 5 live after the Adebayor celebration game, demanding he was banned for six months? Thus proving how ‘impartial’ that subsequent disciplinary process was

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.