PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Section 32 speaks of discovery by ‘the plaintiff’ in this case the PL, so discovery by a third party is extraneous to that, unless the discovery by the third party could also have been achieved earlier by the plaintiff using reasonable diligence.

I think it is the Der Spiegel articles, most likely, which means we would appear to have no case to answer.
Thanks for clarifying mate. Would be funny if it turns out that Pinto approached the PL with the e-mails - and they did nothing about them - before he went to Der Spiegel!

I don’t understand all the fuss about the back and forth discussion in the thread. Is that not the whole point?

If you want facts and facts only. Don’t come in here, instead read the official premier league charges and city’s official response. Any news on this topic will hit the media first.

If this thread is anything to go by, it gives you a glimpse as to why the actual case will take years. The back and forth arguing on key terms and their implications will be long and arduous.

I am just waiting patiently for the case to collapse in a heap of red shit.

From the 'toontastic' transfer forum...

"Hopefully Man City's FFP is settled out of court sooner rather than later and allows us to blow a massive hole in the FFP rules"

They also seem reasonably keen on trying to sign Kalvin...

I haven't been on this thread in ages, and it is not a question I have ever seen someone else ask. I am asking it a number if times today though, as there are conflicting things being claimed, or not fully. Calm down will you, lots of threads get bumped, there is no need to click them all.
Where the fuck did I quote or mention you? You seem determined to find something personally insulting today for some unknown reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.