PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

One morning we will find out all the charges have been dropped, quietly.
That will be it, no fan-fare no yellow ticker, nothing.
All of these 35000+ posts will be in vain.
C'est tout!

Last edited:
I know I've said it before on this thread but for those that missed it, I find it funny that they didn't have concerns over our accounts going back to 2007 and 2008 when Shinawatra owned us. Not a chance the current ownership is anything like as dodgy as he was!

Unfortunately the PL hadn't brought in the P&S rules then, so we were free to be run by that nutter!

I know I've said it before on this thread but for those that missed it, I find it funny that they didn't have concerns over our accounts going back to 2007 and 2008 when Shinawatra owned us. Not a chance the current ownership is anything like as dodgy as he was!
Even the Cali Cartel under the Orejuela brothers wasn’t as dodgy as that!

It is defined in some way, namely under section 32 of the Limitation Act 1980, which states that the period of limitation shall not begin to run until discovery of the fraud [by the PL], or [when the PL] could with reasonable diligence have discovered it.
With diligence, the PL could have started investigating when Der Spiegel first published their allegations in November 2018. But they were only allegations. There still hasn't been any "discovery of fraud". The failure of the PL to investigate in 2018 surely must count against them.

With diligence, the PL could have started investigating when Der Spiegel first published their allegations in November 2018. But they were only allegations. There still hasn't been any "discovery of fraud". The failure of the PL to investigate in 2018 surely must count against them.
I think you misunderstand what I was trying to say. If the charges are based on the alleged conduct around the Der Spiegel articles then the printing of the article has to constitute discovery by the PL, or at the very least activates the reasonable diligence arm. It would be preposterous of them to argue otherwise.

I wouldn't be surprised of they did nothing as they planned to pile on after the Cas verdict which they were told by Gill and Parry would be guilty. I seem to remember Tebas tweeting something about their rules having no time barring, this is all you need to know about the collaborating behind the scenes to nail us.Hopefully we confirm we are the Best Club in all the Land and all the World off the field as well.

He was right when he said he had very rich friends though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.