PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is free publicity for superdry. They know they have no case, they are just using this BS to advertise their brand worldwide, by linking up with Manchester City Football Team. This is free Advertising for them. Why sue Mancity when you are supposed to sue ASAHI? It's either they are complete morons or they are absolute genius for using this lawsuits as a Marketing ploy, if thats the case their MARKETING TEAM desrves a serious raise and substantial bonuses. They surely must know they have no case against CITY and for this false lawsuit, I hope CITY counter sue them.

P.S
I know how big superdry is and bluh bluh bluh
Superdry won't exist in 2025.

This is free publicity for superdry. They know they have no case, they are just using this BS to advertise their brand worldwide, by linking up with Manchester City Football Team. This is free Advertising for them. Why sue Mancity when you are supposed to sue ASAHI? It's either they are complete morons or they are absolute genius for using this lawsuits as a Marketing ploy, if thats the case their MARKETING TEAM desrves a serious raise and substantial bonuses. They surely must know they have no case against CITY and for this false lawsuit, I hope CITY counter sue them.

P.S
I know how big superdry is and bluh bluh bluh
Not free if they've employed lawyers? I have no idea how this works but if they really do put a case in, surely the courts won't look kindly on having their time wasted for a publicity stunt?

Not free if they've employed lawyers? I have no idea how this works but if they really do put a case in, surely the courts won't look kindly on having their time wasted for a publicity stunt?
The international marketing is more expensive than their lawyers and besides, this wont drag on long enough for their lawyer fees to be expensive. Ok, let me ask, why are they specifically suing CITY instead of ASAHI?

The international marketing is more expensive than their lawyers and besides, this wont drag on long enough for their lawyer fees to be expensive. Ok, let me ask, why are they specifically suing CITY instead of ASAHI?
I've no idea, in fact I don't even know why you're asking me that question? That's why I wondered what the courts would make of it, I'm fairly certain they don't like being made use of.

If the media want to besmirch our sponsors why don’t they start with the Dippers. Standard Charter have been found guilty several times and have had multi-million pound fines for money laundering terrorists money from ISIS, Hamas and Al-Qaeda, but not one mention anywhere in the press that they are their sponsors.

If you want anymore proof of the stranglehold they have on the media then this is it, every single negative about them is brushed under the carpet. Nothing to see move along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.