PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I genuinely wanted Everton to turn it over when first charged but after all the bitterness aimed at us they and all the other clubs can get fucked I hope they go down now ,how they still can’t see this was the fault all the red shites in the league I don’t know

"Why aren't City being punisheded!!??!!"

Maybe, and you might want to think outside the box on this one lurking fans of other clubs, but maybe, just maybe, the reason City haven't been found guilty... is because the PL has actually struggled to find anything that City are guilty of. Accusations do not automatically equal guilt.

Agree 100 per cent. Perhaps Masters is even more stupid than anyone thought was possible. He and the PL board started off with the intention of trying to avoid an independent regulator but the way they have handled the City allegations, and now Everton and Forest, is the biggest possible advert for independent regulation. English football is a multi billion pund industry and the PL leaders are not qualified for the role they have been given.
Maybe this was the plan all along? The cartel wants the super league and no better way to move that along than destroying the premier league. Clever game by the owners of United and Liverpool. Threaten to sell then cry about not being able to compete with state clubs all the while working towards the super league gravy train to mimic American sports then when that fails back to the premier with open arms.

The more fans of Everton and Forest scream about us being punished the quicker my sympathy for their predicament evaporates. Get your own house in fucking order first you thick fuckers! As for the rest jumping on the bandwagon I hope they're next.

The more fans of Everton and Forest scream about us being punished the quicker my sympathy for their predicament evaporates. Get your own house in fucking order first you thick fuckers! As for the rest jumping on the bandwagon I hope they're next.
odd isnt it, im not sure how they think is getting punished mitigates their own wrong doing

Pretty much I'm afraid. And I truly believe that by the way, I despair of human nature nowadays.
the tiktok , twitter, netflix generation unfortunately dont understand anything that cant be explained within 30 seconds and as a generation if they dont understand it instead of educate themselves they just shout loudly about the tiny bit they do and then seek to blame anyone that questions their lack of knowledge as a 'boomer' or a 'hater'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.