PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Henry Winter knows the full story but chooses banter & tribalism. He's supposed to be a step above that.
wont be forgotten.
It's hard to put into words what a terrible, terrible indictment of modern football journalism it is when Simon fucking Jordan is just about the only sensible voice on the landscape about this matter.

The only thing I sympathise with Everton for - is sharing a City with those other set of scouse rats! They nailed their true colours to the mast when FFP was introduced. They wanted us stopped, was the main catalyst of support for FFP, along with suppprt from many other clubs. Now they can't play by the rules they contributed to implement, they are squealing!

Same for Forest. Albeit they weren't on the "stop City bandwagon" their fans are always bleating on about oil money, and cheats etc... a watered down version of Liverpool - so they can do one as well! Another team living off the back of European success that was nearly watched in black and white it was that long ago.
I, for one, haven't forgotten some of the chants Forest fans were coming out with shortly after our takeover when they beat us 3-0 in the FA Cup at our place - "Owned by a terrorist" and "You've got no history" were those that stood out for me. Fast forward a few years and Forest were bought by Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi. All of a sudden, their forums were full of fans hoping that they could loan some of our players because, well, as their owner was from the Arabian peninsula he's bound to know Mansour isn't he?

Fast forward a few years and Forest were bought by Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi. All of a sudden, their forums were full of fans hoping that they could loan some of our players because, well, as their owner was from the Arabian peninsula he's bound to know Mansour isn't he?
They’ve probably bumped into each other at Sat Bae tbf.

I dont get how people don't realise that accusing someone of 115 counts of lack of transparency in accounting as well as whatever else isn't some open and shut thing that gets resolved in a week.

This isn't saying we're innocent or guilty. But its a huge process.

Are we really that mentally bankrupt to the point where short attention spans don't understand how legal trials work?
These people walk among us.. stay vigilant, stay safe.. as Sergeant Esterhaus would put it, 'Let's be careful out there..' (!!)

I genuinely wanted Everton to turn it over when first charged but after all the bitterness aimed at us they and all the other clubs can get fucked I hope they go down now ,how they still can’t see this was the fault all the red shites in the league I don’t know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.