PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The charges against Everton and Forest mark the beginning of the self immolation of the Premier League…… they’ve introduced these profit and sustainability rules just to satisfy the cartel clubs. What will happen is as follows :-

1. League will enforce fines and points deductions for breaching their new rules
2. ⁠Clubs will shit themselves at the sanctions and will cut back on transfer spending and wages.
3. ⁠The best players will stop signing for English clubs and will start to play in other European leagues.
4. ⁠The quality of the league will drop.
5. ⁠TV and sponsors will reduce the money they put in
6. ⁠The league will become second rate as the commercial appeal falls

But at least United and Liverpool will be able to win again…… well done you pair of selfish cunts !!!
Paving the way for a European Super League or the top players will all fuck off to Saudi

Hmmmmm..........does he know something?

He's building a brand, so fair play or whatever, but I find this coy "oh, I'm in the know, but am I in the know?" on such a serious issue to be fucking infuriating. Fair play, the transfer gossip that your inside source has one thing but it's really useless in this context.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.