PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The comments on the YT clip are funny. One rag suggested fans of other clubs will boycott games including City.

There was a post on RAWK very similar. Some fuck head said all fans of other clubs should rise as one and boycott games including City. Genuinely calling out fans to not attend games when their teams play is. Fucking looney!!
Ha ha.. the vast majority of rags and dippers of my acquaintance don't attend matches anyway.

The comments on the YT clip are funny. One rag suggested fans of other clubs will boycott games including City.

There was a post on RAWK very similar. Some fuck head said all fans of other clubs should rise as one and boycott games including City. Genuinely calling out fans to not attend games when their teams play is. Fucking looney!!
City should buy Old Trafford and make parking lot there. Glazers surely would be happy to sell

Kinnell, l'm bricking it.

1000008180.jpg

An old Raggy mate is constantly sharing Emptihad jibes on Facebook & I pulled him up & said I’ve still been old Trafford more times than you & I’ve lived in Australia for the last 20 years.
I use that line often in my local , but yours is even better living in oz !

Unsurprising they’ve clipped his comments in the news headlines so it sounds like we’re being relegated

You musnt argue against the set narrative. Court of public opinion must be adhered to at all times.

Everyone hates us so accept it, revel in it and let’s shove trophy after glorious trophy down their neck.
He was stupid to use the words relegated tbf , he shouldnt have said that

Still not convinced Stefan doesn’t initially say objective, then again, my hearing is shit and I’ve not spoken to many well spoken types in years.
Either way, a really poor ‘power play’ from Jordan which Stefan just brushed off.

Well done to any City fan who goes on to T/S about this subject as your going against the red tide.

Bonus points too if the temptation to ask Jordon how on Earth he can you comment on football fianances was resisted.

Jordon in his sucking up to Liverpool and Utd is pathetic but I suppose it pays the bills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.