PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Far from it. He explained both sides of the case and what the possible ramifications were which was a balanced view.
Talkshit have jumped on that segment and run with it. If you watch the whole thing it makes sense.
It was obvious what they would do with those words , clip it for clickbait , fans of other clubs and the media will run with that and not the balanced arguement he put foward , walked straight into it

It was obvious what they would do with those words , clip it for clickbait , fans of other clubs and the media will run with that and not the balanced arguement he put foward , walked straight into it

Sounds like you did aswell

An old Raggy mate is constantly sharing Emptihad jibes on Facebook & I pulled him up & said I’ve still been old Trafford more times than you & I’ve lived in Australia for the last 20 years.
I’ve genuinely unfriended people on Facebook who mention Emptihad. Even good friends and close colleagues. It’s the most tedious thing going!

For me, it's the fact that, even if the club has done what was alleged, which I don't believe for a minute, the PL don't have access to the evidence to prove it. It will all be in Abu Dhabi. And no-one in AD is double-crossing Mansour. So the club can gather any counter evidence it wants from AD, in the form it wants, and the PL won't have a response. Job done.
Don’t they only have to think we’re “probably” guilty to charge us?

What I find interesting ( but not suprising) is that the attempts made to sensationalise the downside of a verdict against us crowded out any discussion of what happens when we are found not guilty.
The sheer scale and seriousness of the charges requires an investigation as to how a governing body can make accusations without basis . Probably more importantly why would they?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.