PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's a witch hunt, we're being prepared for the ducking stool. There's nothing independent happening here, we'll be found guilty because the mob are baying for blood.
lol
I’m sick and tired about this and relegation bullshit .Let me try and explain in a simple laymen’s terms.
Do you know how enormously massive CFG is now? mcfc is the heart and soul of cfg .
Ask yourself , do you think our owners will just bend over and let the cunts stab right in the nucleus?

IF, we are guilty, relegation will be the last of our worries.

We will be looking for new ownership, but that is the biggest IF in istory.
It’s that simple, the owners break rules, tell them they have 6months to sell up, don’t punish the team and fans with points deductions for non footballing issues. Problem is the PL sign off on the owners after doing their fit and proper due diligence. Makes them look inept

It’s that simple, the owners break rules, tell them they have 6months to sell up, don’t punish the team and fans with points deductions for non footballing issues. Problem is the PL sign off on the owners after doing their fit and proper due diligence. Makes them look inept
Our ownership would have to sell IF we were guilty, they simply would have no option and as a club we would be damaged in a major way, probably relegated several divisions.

But as said before IF, and why on earth would our execs commit fraud in what I said earlier is a small investment model by our owners standard.

I imagine he's regretting that - it was a mistake as he knew the Talksport knives would be out for anything like that , even with the "if". Apart from that it was pretty good.
I highly doubt that there is anyone on here who could go on a show like that and not say something that could be twisted in a different way.

Stefan was doing exactly what he should have done, in giving a fair and impartial as possible explanation of the situation from a legal point view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.