PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can anyone remember if when the news came out that UEFA had banned us whether that galvanised us or had a negative effect on the pitch? Wondering what to expect now as the reaction from inside the club- is it another excuse to continue this poor form or could it be motivation? The champions league becomes v. Important this year if we get deducted points or relegated we won’t be seeing Europe for a few years probably.

Torn between the ideas of- no way we were/are that stupid, and no idea the PL does this without thinking they can back it up in court lol. Either way I’m staying away from twitter

You'd hope not wouldn't you.

Unfortunately...MATE..I know quite lot about this. I just called my wife who is a corporate solicitor (and fucking WHU supporter) to book an hour tonight for a little talk how much shite we are in. She just giggled and said 'you are allowed to be creative until you are not'.

Judging from your posts you know absolutely fuck all.

So this is all from the hacked emails by sky why we have been looked into again. Its almost laughable.

No this is from the files we had to give to the premier with pressure of the history clubs! It went to the courts so they can make us give them our files!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.