PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think that's correct. Politics is playing a huge part because the PL have to do something to show they are fit to govern with the threat of independent regulation hanging over them, That said it does seem unfair that the PL has not investigated any other clubs because it must be the case that most managers and players at all clubs are remunerated in very complex and creative ways to reduce their tax bills.
Yeah but the " but, but what about them" defence never works

I’m backing City to smash this out of the park. It’s been corrupt for years so why wouldn’t this be.

We are being treated like we have weapons of mass destruction, if enough gang up on us the truth will be lost.

I believe our people over the others until proven.
They may well beat the majority of these charges, but all 98… even if they did you know the narrative would be that city paid them off, lawyers got them out etc. not that we were honestly innocent and the league is corrupt.

Looking forward to Khaldoons end of season review.

indignation-jump.gif

Unfortunately...MATE..I know quite lot about this. I just called my wife who is a corporate solicitor (and fucking WHU supporter) to book an hour tonight for a little talk how much shite we are in. She just giggled and said 'you are allowed to be creative until you are not'.
You have to book a meeting with your wife?

I sure hope whatever company she works for are aware how incompetent she is if that is what her response was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.