PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why is it every Scouse pundit wants a plate of City Scouse?(stew)

View attachment 104517
Haven’t read it but Souness was normally full of praise for city on Sky. If he is having a go now then it must be at the behest of the people paying his wages.

Edit: His tone has slightly changed. It’s a fairly balanced piece but he does try and argue that city is dragging this out and not the league which is bullshit.

Also, he claims city got off on CAS because the “judges ruled the charges had been made years too late” that’s the view of someone who dosent have a clue about what he is talking about in this regard.

Overall it’s an article that says the same old shit so avoid.

Last edited:
I genuinely hope we've compiled dossiers on everyone involved... clubs, individuals, journos... the lot, and hope that the moment the IC throws the case out, we replicate the scene at the end of Godfather, getting rid, metaphorically, of all our enemies in one fell swoop!

Didnt Khaldoon say in a end of season review they have details on everything everyone else is doing??

He's re-posted his thread from the other day that was commented on here. He got his facts wrong again in that thread.

He's now added the Braham Diaz story with email AND goes on to invite whistleblowers from City emploeyees.
Desperation level all time slow. Hope club sure this guy.

Didnt Khaldoon say in a end of season review they have details on everything everyone else is doing??

Something like that. But I have a strong feeling when City are cleared, Khaldoom will offer Masters and the PL an olive branch just like he did with Cerferin and UEFA.

Clearly I wasn't suggesting relegation for non-cooperation. You can't really believe that is what I said, meant or that people interpreted.

It'd be absolutely hillarious if 114 charges are dismissed and the 1 charge that gets found true is the length of the grass.

Can just picture Melissa Reddy having a cow on the air:

1705699171309.png

P.S. Thank you for taking the instant litigation experts - just add water to town and showing them for what they are.

We're lucky to have you!

Everton were big in the 60’s 70’s and 80’s . They drink out of the same trough as Liverpool,United and Arsenal. I sympathise with their fans , but fuck them tbh . A badly ran club clinging on to football 50 fucking years ago.
We were pretty big in those years as well, though by the mid 80's Everton were having more success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.