PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.
Come on Stefan, your wife likes you!? Who are you kidding?

That's pretty much the conversation I had in Madrid with a finance guy who is on the board at Altrincham FC, but also does some work at City.

He obviously couldn't say much to some random Blue on a Chumps League jolly, but simply stated that our books are public record and matter of fact...the charges are not. Our accounts are audited, checked, double checked and audited again, before publishing. The PL charges were not even proof read before being put in the public domain, as was evident with incorrect dates, paragraph references and included charges that were time-barred by their very own regulations.

The comments above from @halfcenturyup pretty much reflect his view. Forget the accounts, they are bombproof. These jaw-dropping accusations, directly questioning the honesty and integrity of some of the most well respected people on the planet, will have consequences well beyond the confines of the PL kangaroo court.

We will take our accusers to the fucking cleaners, of that there is no doubt.
I think, true to form, we will just let them stew. Our silence will be devastating.

What I can’t get is what actual sway or influence would a club that to my mind is basically just slightly above mid table usually fighting for places outside of champions league but more europa or conference positions what power do they have it’s baffling..
Historically they have consistently pulled their pants down and said "Thank you sir, may I have another!" whenever they've played a "big club" which is in need of points. They're the red-shirt's gimp, simple as that.

HOLD THE PRESSES FOR SOME INCREDIBLE BREAKING NEWS!

Nick Harris is launching a new blog via Substack and for the sum of $70 per annum you can have unfettered access to his financial genius and sparkling wit.

Forget this Stefan Borson chancer, who clearly talks a load of shit. Get the truth from the horse's mouth. Or should that be horse's arse?
Nay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.