PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Correct.

Let's not be silly. A case of multi-year false accounting creating 10 years or more of sporting advantage with severe aggravating factors (deliberate concealment) would obviously end in relegation either by expulsion or by 100 point deduction. This is not an answer about City - it would apply to any club before or after Everton. And it would be disingenuous to suggest otherwise.
but to what end would such a ridiculous size points deduction be given, of course i understand a sizeable deduction to ensure relegation is understandable but to suggest that we would be given a points deduction large enough to relegate us several leagues is unlikely surely.

Also doesnt evertons case have different facets in that they were warned multiple times and continued, ours is different entirely as i understand but of course your knowledge far outweighs mine.

because the police and hmrc dont really go on fishing expeditions, there is actual evidence of liverpool fans engaging in criminal activity and evidence of uniteds board engaging in criminal activity (paying 50m for onana and 85m for anthony is a far bigger case of fraud than anything we have allegedly done) but hmrc and the police havent bothered because those cases hold about as much weight as ours.
And the premier league will be laughed out of court / commission or they should if they have gone on a fishing expedition. In fact first thing I would say to the commission is that the premier league clearly don’t believe these charges or that they have evidence otherwise they would have gone to HMRC and the Police with it and it’s in the public domain and they haven’t had a look

And the premier league will be laughed out of court / commission or they should if they have gone on a fishing expedition. In fact first thing I would say to the commission is that the premier league clearly don’t believe these charges or that they have evidence otherwise they would have gone to HMRC and the Police with it and it’s in the public domain and they haven’t had a look
they should show the commission the episode of the simpsons where she says to homer by his logic this rock keeps tigers away and he says how and she says well there arent any tigers because it relates directly to their logic.

They dont have any actual proof otherwise it would have been shown, their case relates to actual things they cant find and by their omission we must be hiding things and misrepresenting and that is just not how things work, the burden of proof lays entirely on the accuser, it is not up to us to prove we are innocent it is up to the pl to prove we are not.

This will be all sorted out next week . Mr Grey from the Department of he never did say, has probably gone around to the prem offices to remind them that young Rishi has an election to fund/buy this year and if he doesn't get that 10 billion investment soon then it's not looking good for him, so be a good chap and make sure the investors are not unduly put out and make that investment happen . Somewhere in Herefordshire a white Renault is taken out of the lock up and washed and MOTd in readiness.
The week after next young Rishi has the investment funds to start buying an election .

All this talk of playing Rochdale or whoever is total bollocks. As has been stated the Premier League and League are two different entities. The premier could give us a 250 point deduction but that wouldn't carry over to lower leagues, we'd be in the Championship that's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.