PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So, both Omar Berrada and Soriano attending and voting at Premier League meetings. It will be fun for them both discussing certain issues there!

Then, Mubadala and INEOS having a pre-existing business relationship.

City Lite at the swamp ;)
Told my rag acquaintance about the sheikh now controlling utd .. he felt sick very quickly

I just don't see what is wrong or suspicious here, I knew Harris had a loose screw but this is stretching it.
be3da2a8b9aafcabddd38704034f9090.jpg

There is plenty of evidence of them climbing over fences to get in, of genuine supporters unable to get in as someone else had used their ticket, thousands of printed fake tickets on social media before the game. There was a scrote dressed in a suit inside the stadium with a fake UEFA pass hanging round his neck, boasting how he’d got in etc. Meanwhile at the other end of the stadium the Real fans are all safely in their seats without any issues, wondering when the game is going to actually kick off? Why did Bingo tell them all to go even without tickets? Why did they insist on paper tickets? I was at the FA Cup semi final against them the other year, there was no space in the aisles in their end, they were crammed in. How did they all get in? They’ve got form for this.
Correct re Wembley definatly, there were a few rows of empty seats near the subs bench , when I suggested that they didn't sell all their tickets loads of them admitted their end was overcrowded and the Isles were crammed ... soft lad they said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.