PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sorry - I didn't realise it was you I was replying to. The point I was (somewhat longwindedly) trying to make was that we could still be found to have breached some of the 115 charges, but not acted fraudulently or in an attempt to mislead. So maybe acted within the letter of the law but not the spirit.
If there’s no fraud or attempt to mislead the limitation period is 6 years

wonder what the development is next week on our case leaked earlier this week.
hope its not only a date shared for something like October, November this year.

I am not sure many or any are suggesting otherwise. But let's acknowledge that it is a very black or white view based on an ultimate all or nothing verdict.

There could I would assume be greys or different extents there though, with outcomes reflective of that.

Think of it this way. If you are flying across the Atlantic and one wing falls off the plane, it is exceedingly likely that you will die.

But the chances of it happening in the first place are very very slim.

I thought the same. Clearly got a few of the bitter ex staff leaking shit, as I suspect the Premier League have.

Snakey bastards
It was part of the Der Spiegel hack I think. Or was produced at another hearing specifically related to the issue of youth players, where we received a two-year ban on signing young players. Harris is a fantasist who likes to pretend he's getting information from club insiders. He quoted me as a 'club insider' once.

It was part of the Der Spiegel hack I think. Or was produced at another hearing specifically related to the issue of youth players, where we received a two-year ban on signing young players. Harris is a fantasist who likes to pretend he's getting information from club insiders. He quoted me as a 'club insider' once.
Grass ;)

Sorry if this question as been asked before.If City are cleared of all charges.Do the premier league have to cover the clubs legal costs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.