PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My next little nag is that it sounds as though the info will only be released if agreed by both sides, so if we’re found not guilty, the PL could stop the reasoning being published, perpetuating our “guilt” with rival fans forever.

Rules say the reasons will be published unless both sides agree otherwise.

Me too, alongside the inevitable non-cooperation fine again.

Tribalism will use it as a stick to poke at us forever anyway.
except we would be able to we were investigated and cleared. would your club have been cleared if investigated?

An investigation into liverpool might make public the hacking scandal or emails to merseyside revealing our travel route to clanfield

except we would be able to we were investigated and cleared. would your club have been cleared if investigated?

An investigation into liverpool might make public the hacking scandal or emails to merseyside revealing our travel route to clanfield
Yeah, but we obviously paid them off/government told the commission to drop it etc.

We need somebody to hack other clubs’ emails and see what murky shite they’ll all have in there.

Thanks for that pal. Weird how anyone asking any kind of question apart from "Why are City being persecuted for nothing?!" is instantly a wind up. What I will say is that if City are found innocent, the Premier League need suing. 115 charges is insane if not proven. On the other hand, with Everton being docked 10 points for a lesser charge, surely a guilty punishment would be huge? What are your thoughts on Everton and Forest btw? I'm wondering if the PL have made them patsies so they can slip these charges on City and then say "See, its not just you!".

Do you think stripping titles to appease the "bigger clubs" is the agenda?
you can kill 39 match going fans What trophies did they take from Liverpool.

The average non City fan swallows all the bullshit they read on social media etc about the charges from the Premier league.
Yesterday I was walking in Ashton wearing my City hat and some dickhead walked past and said " fucking cheats"
I said what the fuck you on about and he replied "everyone knows you cheat"
So I asked him what have we cheated at and its apparently that we pay the players off the books, basically cash in hand so to speak
I nearly pissed myself laughing and said so if we pay Haaland half a million a week cash in hand where the fuck does he stash it..under his fucking bed.
He had no answer to that nor to what exactly were the charges..turned out to be an Oldham fan..
He walked off when I said well it's unlikely the charges against us will have any bearing on you as you won't ever get back to the Premier league again.

It’s the same when they claim that there’s no way we paid BVB £51m for Haaland.

Why would BVB screw their own FFP standing to help City?? Some of these people are just mental..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.