PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure who it was, but in response to the Blue who was verbally abused in the street when he was wearing his City scarf - I feel your pain bud.

Twice in the last few months I’ve been called a “cheat” by complete fucking strangers when I had my City hoodie on.

It’s genuinely bat shit mental.
This is entirely the media's fault.

The same media who complained to City when I joked about Khaldoon setting wild animals onto them at a press conference.

Not sure who it was, but in response to the Blue who was verbally abused in the street when he was wearing his City scarf - I feel your pain bud.

Twice in the last few months I’ve been called a “cheat” by complete fucking strangers when I had my City hoodie on.

It’s genuinely bat shit mental.
Nothing has stopped me wearing my City colours out and about. Nobody has said a word to me, if they do I will happily engage them in a robust conversation about the merits of the allegations against our great club, failing that they will get what I have always found to an effective repost to anti City sentiments right back to my youth, a fist in the face.

Good to see that prick Simon Jordan making a fool oh himself again on Talkshite suggesting that Barada decision to join United my that he knows what is coming regards City 115 Premier League charges. But not realising he was in charge of City's sponseship during the alleged period, before Jim Shite informed of this and good old Graham Souness suggested if United had done their due diligence on him may more likely to suggest his and City's are in the clear ! What complete bell end Jordon is !
I doubt he even knew who Barrada was before Saturday night.

I've come to realise over the last few weeks that Everton fans are fucking thick - directing their anger at city, but don't seem to realise their lovely neighbours are the problem, scheming with the other red shites and controlling the PL. They seem to forget that Liverpool objected to their new ground, and guess what, with the points deductions, there's a good chance that it will be the best ground in the championship - red dippers don't like competition.
To be fair, nothing was ever said until they had points deducted and it is mainly the same fan and I think it in jest however with the rest it isn’t. I hope to high heavens we get through all this and the PL don’t have a leg to stand on. I really hope our lawyers go to task on all those who have high media profiles who have chosen to speak out instead of keeping council until the hearings are over.

Nothing has stopped me wearing my City colours out and about. Nobody has said a word to me, if they do I will happily engage them in a robust conversation about the merits of the allegations against our great club, failing that they will get what I have always found to an effective repost to anti City sentiments right back to my youth, a fist in the face.
Be careful, your post will be deleted like mine were for advocating a good, old-fashioned smack across the face to someone who has blatantly crossed the line in terms of what they say...

IMO, Everton are being totally screwed by the current FFP regulations.

Yeah, it's their own fault, but still.. totally screwed.

I'm not an Everton fan and was routing for them to go down last season.

But this season, if they go down because of point deductions - especially more than the 10 they already have - is total bullshit IMO.

FFP as currently formulated is total nonsense and either needs to be scraped entirely or needs to be reconstituted to fit its original purpose, namely, to prevent clubs from ruinous overspending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.