PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Apologies if i'm being dense but I didn't think we'd actually been charged with anything yet. I thought we were being investigated for alleged breaches and that on conclusion of those investigations we'd be charged. Or is that one and the same thing?
We stand accused, & are awaiting the findings of an Independent Commission into potential breaches of the Premier League's Profit & Sustainability Rules.

It's not a court of law, so they can't charge us or find us guilty of fuck all from my understanding.

here we go again changing the rules to suit the scum

don’t they need a super majority of 14/6 to bring this in? If the turkeys want to vote for Christmas it’s up to them. on the face of it, shouldn’t impact us, unless there is something in the small print about clubs called Manchester City.

here we go again changing the rules to suit the scum

Are they talking about including debt in these calculations. Let’s say, any debt is to be subtracted from the % of turnover, so if you have 80% turnover of £300 mil and debt of £200 mil, then your maximum spend is limited to £100 mil. The rest can go towards paying off the debt.

But, we all know that this wouldn’t ride with the Red tops because it’s not about any form of sustainability, it’s all about stopping them being usurped at the trough.

I've had some halfwit on Facebook, inform me that there is actually 293 charges .the rest will be delta with after the first batch. I've asked him to inform Lord pannick kc . And can he say what these other 178 charges are? European contingent is the reply ?? There are79 charges we will be unable to deny and WHEN we are found guilty the outcome will be bad , You couldn't make it up?

Somebody did lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.