PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've had some halfwit on Facebook, inform me that there is actually 293 charges .the rest will be delta with after the first batch. I've asked him to inform Lord pannick kc . And can he say what these other 178 charges are? European contingent is the reply ?? There are79 charges we will be unable to deny and WHEN we are found guilty the outcome will be bad , You couldn't make it up?
Your first 6 words should be enough.

here we go again changing the rules to suit the scum

I'm not sure why this changes much for the PL clubs.

Now: the big clubs can spend more because they have higher income.
With this: the same applies.

There may be some minor effects at where the 35m/season loss crosses over with the %revenue spending, but it surely will please an owner who doesn't want to invest further.

Suits us as well tbh but Newcastle and Villa won't like it. Any efforts to get their turnovers up are also being heavily scrutinised so on we merrily go with the mob hoping our 115 are upheld.
It's suckling the life out of the game.

Yeah, it stops investment and progress and development in the English game.
They the (Scum) did nothing for the game in England and it was always, take take take and me me me.

Manchester City owners have done more for the game and the UK economy than anybody else has done in the whole history of the game. The media cheats claims they write about should be very careful what they wish for .

its Funny how the Premier League invited outside Investment to buy clubs and to boost the game and standards of the league with world-class talent, Now they want to protect United and Liverpool from becoming just a normal run of the mill clubs

here we go again changing the rules to suit the scum

Watched a small snippet - unfortunately it's no longer a surprise.
If they manage to force through a punishment for us it's back to the status quo they've been desperately trying to maintain.
What a sad state the beautiful game is in. But then it's been heading down this road for 50 years

I'm not sure why this changes much for the PL clubs.

Now: the big clubs can spend more because they have higher income.
With this: the same applies.

There may be some minor effects at where the 35m/season loss crosses over with the %revenue spending, but it surely will please an owner who doesn't want to invest further.

Football is not just about the bigger clubs is it, Smaller clubs can dream and want to face them up and rightly so.
Why United and Liverpool want the whole pie is just greed and they don't care about football or smaller clubs, United never cared about anybody else and was fastly killing the game because of Greed,

Football and the Premier League should be an open shop and invite outside Investment and owners own money pumped into any club they like, As long it does no damage to the club in the long term then WHY try to stop it.

United have now turned to outside investment so should that be stopped and put under FFP rules and cheat claims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.