PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Villa fan here, why can’t billionaire owners spend what they want on their clubs. All FFP does is protect the established cartel, the likes of Manure and the dippers.As they have the most worldwide plastic fans they will always generate the most wealth for transfers.
You've answered your own question. And answered it correctly.

The second contract ran through until December 2013 so it would have overlapped if he'd ever made it that far.

You can see the contracts here by the way
If we wanted to get around wage increase rules we would have just declared both incomes in 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009. Then we could have declared both incomes in 2013 and there wouldn't have been an increase.

It doesn't stand the test of logic.

I just can't see why successful businessmen like sheikh mansour and khaldoon would want to damage their reputation, their business, the business bought, jeopordise the livelihoods of the people employed, risk the future of an established football club.

Absolutely no way on gods earth have we been hoodwinked by the CFG like the premier league are making out.

The longer i think about it the more i think how much of a farce today has been, infact it has been comical.

It's almost like the premier league has woke up in a right shitty arse mood and thought right someone is getting it today, had a meltdown in the bathroom, noticed our name on a newspaper and thought right them cunts are getting both barrels and had the mother of all meltdowns.

It really is bizarre.
The PL is, and has been for years, under tremendous pressure from the 'Legacy' clubs, who are whining about increases in competition, reduction in earning power etc when in their (simple) minds they are the main reason the PL is such a valuable global product.

This will have been intensified when the sale processes for The Pride of Singapore TM and The Grief TM have not yielded the interest and target prices expected. The PL are still sh*t scared a new Super League will effectively kill them, and if 5 of the 6 proposed members (excl OVO) are p*ssing in their ear, they have to be seen to be acting

The PL also have it in their interest to get this done, so either they can say they did their best to 5 of their 6 biggest participants, in the faint hope the PL and Champs League structure holds (spoiler alert: it won't)

The charges are way more serious than that. It's not a concerted plan to destroy MCFC, these are allegations of serious financial misdeeds that unfortunately helped the club acquire and pay players they would otherwise not be able to afford. As punitive as you think this may seem, it had to come out at some point.

Hmm says the fan of a club that cheated its way into the top flight, was funded by an oligarch and has outspent everyone else despite not having Champions League football. How’s George Graham doing these days.. you fuckin hypocrite!

We need to refrain from the whataboutery, life is full of it and is ignored as and when required.

Don't bother wasting oxygen with people on Twitter or armchair fecal experts.

When things are serious, people such as President Biden have to jump on a plane to Saudi and fist-bump the Crown Prince to beg for more oil.

Or Trump travels to Abu Dhabi and is told where to sit by Sheikh Mansour.

This is so much bigger than City if it comes to it.

If we think the UK is in trouble now, wait until Sunak picks up the blower and is told £50bn is being invested elsewhere.
Fixed

With all respect, I don’t see that at all. Sounds unlikely that Mansour will not treat his business/ investments separately (and yes I get the irony with that and the allegations).

He is not ringing Sunak and asking the Govt to sort this out for me.

However, if he was to say give evidence (written or via video link) it would take a massively brave person to throw any shade on any evidence given.

He doesn't need to ring Sunak. Abu Dhabi aren't going to continue investing in a country which has accused them of fraud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.