PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The charges are way more serious than that. It's not a concerted plan to destroy MCFC, these are allegations of serious financial misdeeds that unfortunately helped the club acquire and pay players they would otherwise not be able to afford. As punitive as you think this may seem, it had to come out at some point.
Not able to afford hey, so we have no money rather than having too much?

Big like your yellow and green sh, sorry its red at the moment isn't it, your red shite.

Nice reply, but, if the email that said any of this was stolen then there is no categoric proof that the email was a) real, b) unedited, c) sent by the person it was supposed to be sent by.

You cannot take serious action, like deducting points without categoric indisputable proof that the email was real. This isn't even taking into account that the 'evidence' was illegally gained

Yes you can. 1) City accepted the emails were real in the CAS hearing. 2) UK law allows illegally obtained documents in civil procedings as long as they are relevant.

The charges are way more serious than that. It's not a concerted plan to destroy MCFC, these are allegations of serious financial misdeeds that unfortunately helped the club acquire and pay players they would otherwise not be able to afford. As punitive as you think this may seem, it had to come out at some point.
A rag right?

Good point, I'm not sure.

I can't see any other reason why the club would do it though, because it predates FFP.
Just looked, it was 2013.

Maybe tax minimisation, maybe part of a payout/settlement from his former position, maybe he maintained a role in addition to the one at City.

I guess that's why it's so important to give people/organisations the opportunity to present a defence against accusations, particularly when as far as I know the Premier league hasn't seen the contract, just relying on the Spiegel story.

Why do people think this will be done by the end of the season. It’s around 110 days till then and there are over 100 charges. This will go on for a very long time. Presumably our lawyers will request every single document the PL have and they will pore over every single letter, comma, full stop etc. I also suspect that certain journalists will be given interesting snippets of info about other clubs over the next few months. We are in for a rollercoaster of a ride but one I think we will enjoy as we will smoke all the cockroaches out and they will be grovelling. First thing we should do for Pep’s next presser is make it abundantly clear that if anyone asks a question relating to this legal investigation or even infers anything about it, said journalist and his media outlet will be banned from the club until at least the case is settled, the presser is over and everyone leaves the building. Repeat the procedure for every presser.

Fuck em let them cry, you think our owner and chairman can't handle piss pot premier league bosses that are thick as pig shit. I'm not worried in the slightest. Innocent until proven guilty and club said we welcome any investigation. After this I hope the Premier league have to apologise.

Apologize?

They've cost us billions in defamation over the years.

The PL and its clubs that conspired should have to pay a billion each to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.