PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

why Dyche not asking about the upcoming charges vs Chelsea?

I really hope we put his Everton side into the toilet and flush them tomorrow.
Who? Oh yeah palmers team -:)

No one cares about any other club apart from MCFC. Biggest club in the world for getting into people’s psyche and turning them into raving lunatics.

I love the #but what about city tagline.

More than a club haha

Last edited:
I gather that Himmler was rather similar.. and that he could be relied upon to track back.. Goebbels, however, was more of yer Rashford/Garnacho style when it came to tracking back, largely because he didn't have any at all..
My grandad told me that Mussolini was brilliant at tracking back though.

Is that because we were playing with the first ball?
It was really strange. He literally shouted it for 90 minutes whoever had the ball. I was sitting just behind him in the home section. I honestly don't understand how people like him get a job in football. The media love him because he is one of the lads. The Burnley fans near me were laughing at him and this was when he was still popular there.

why Dyche not asking about the upcoming charges vs Chelsea?

I really hope we put his Everton side into the toilet and flush them tomorrow.
Then have the whole stadium fist pumping and taking photos of each other to push the Dippers right over the edge!

Should be decision time for Everton's appeal this week. They are unlikely to get the ten points penalty reduced by much and my feeling is the ten points will stand. It will be straight into round two then to see how many more they are docked.

That burst of 'us against the world' uplift by the team and the fans has already dissipated and they look shite again so hopefully we stick the boot in tomorrow.

Should be decision time for Everton's appeal this week. They are unlikely to get the ten points penalty reduced by much and my feeling is the ten points will stand. It will be straight into round two then to see how many more they are docked.

That burst of 'us against the world' uplift by the team and the fans has already dissipated and they look shite again so hopefully we stick the boot in tomorrow.
Thought they pleaded guilty anyway. Hope they get relegated.

Let me get this right.

Sean Dyce doesn't know the amount of charges City are facing. He must be the only person in PL football who doesn't. Lying b*stard. Why do they always lie?

Sean Dyce.

"The people in the street are asking 'Why is it particularly Everton?' I don't know what the exact number is but they reference over 100 charges. I'm not questioning Man City. I don't know whether they have done stuff or not done stuff but the point is it is certainly a long time.
Boo hoo,its not fair what about City ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.