PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Any new charges coming city’s way?

115 is not enough!

Everton need to stop deflecting from poor recruitment and poor performances on the pitch. Aswell as the numerous warnings from the league that they were close to breaking their morally just financial rules.

Blue dip and red dip have the victim card nailed down. Seems you are more alike that you want to admit.

The time it is taking to charge city and bring a tribunal is what 4/6/8 years! This timeframe should be enough to show we are innocent. If the league had genuinely found a smoking gun or even a sniff of wrongdoing we would have been charged long before back to back titles, 3 in a row and a fucking treble. The screeching & snarling to punish us is showing up the charges for what they are…load of crap based on a few sentences from an employee.

A proper investigation would have been concluded years ago just like Everton and Forest! The premier is playing to the gallery, they know it and we know it.

So keep coming with the bogus rules and we will just keep finding ways to bypass them. The latest rule change is another petty attempt by the big bully to kick city in the balls.

The premier league is finding out the hard way that there is always a bigger predator. In our case a very wealthy political heavy weight(mansour) and a shrewd businessman in khaldoon.

PRECISELY!

Thought they pleaded guilty anyway. Hope they get relegated.
Sort of. They are guilty in absolute terms as the accounts aren't being disputed by either party. They are asking for more mitigations than what they have already received. The current mitigations could actually be described as being very generous whilst the PL were working with them to ensure they didn't fail and they still fucked it up.

i suspect everton will be reduced to 5 points and then they will be given 5 points for the second breech.

It was really strange. He literally shouted it for 90 minutes whoever had the ball. I was sitting just behind him in the home section. I honestly don't understand how people like him get a job in football. The media love him because he is one of the lads. The Burnley fans near me were laughing at him and this was when he was still popular there.
I used to go and watch my lad playing from time to time, and funnily enough he had a big ginger manager from the same mould. The only thing he used to shout was "TIME" for the whole 90 minutes. It was the only instruction he said for the entire game, apart from "warm up son" to one of the subs. Tactical genius.

Sort of. They are guilty in absolute terms as the accounts aren't being disputed by either party. They are asking for more mitigations than what they have already received. The current mitigations could actually be described as being very generous whilst the PL were working with them to ensure they didn't fail and they still fucked it up.

They were working them till they advised them not to spend anymore money they went out bought 2 players that kept them up after that think 2022 they left them to it

I used to go and watch my lad playing from time to time, and funnily enough he had a big ginger manager from the same mould. The only thing he used to shout was "TIME" for the whole 90 minutes. It was the only instruction he said for the entire game, apart from "warm up son" to one of the subs. Tactical genius.
When I was a Little League manager someone in charge of one of the other teams used to shout “Back door” all through the game. None of his team knew what he was talking about and the goalie, whose home overlooked the pitches, kept turning round to look anxiously towards his house as long range shots flew past him

One for Chris in London

Quick question. Will the IC conduct an initial review of the evidence etc similar to a pre tribunal hearing in order to assess the merits and demerits of each sides case? If so, is it possible that if the evidence is weak or non existent like in UEFAs case that the IC could close this process out much earlier than autumn 2025?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.