PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Story in the Sun today that Wolves may need to sell their best player Pedro Neto in the summer to ease Profit and Sustainability concerns. Liverpool, Arsenal, United and Spurs all interested…. A cartel seeing its policies come to fruition…. But Wolves fans think we are the problem. YCMIU.

Yes, Reading abstained.

This meant that the actual vote in favour of PL FFP was incredibly close. Six clubs (City, Villa, WBA, Southampton, Fulham and Swansea) voted against. Thirteen voted in favour, barely just carrying the vote. This lot included the 'Cartel' plus Chelsea (why?!), Newcastle (oh, the irony!) and Everton (oh, double the irony!!)

F**k 'em all. I hope my beloved Blues win everything again this season just to spite their jealous faces. And next season too. And the season after, just for the fun of it..
And then we might be talked about in terms of being a great club, like United and Arsenal of yesteryear, and Liverpool of yesterdecade.

Not surprised. You don’t need to possess supreme intellect to see the charges are bullshit. The premier has no credibility left after this and the Everton shambles.

They will say that they had a duty to investigate due to the emails and the uefa case. All the while our good name has been besmirched and ridiculed from the baying red media.

Pep did say recently that he is looking forward to the verdict. I guess during this process the premier league case is starting to unravel. Wankers. The greatest team assembled deserves an unreserved apology.

Story in the Sun today that Wolves may need to sell their best player Pedro Neto in the summer to ease Profit and Sustainability concerns. Liverpool, Arsenal, United and Spurs all interested…. A cartel seeing its policies come to fruition…. But Wolves fans think we are the problem. YCMIU.

Never ever underestimate the influence of the media. An increasingly dumbed-down society has no interest in establishing facts about any particular subject.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.