PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have a red pal, very good job, intelligent bloke.
He came out with the same old shit, “you must be guilty because u got fined”. I explained that the fine was for non cooperation with uefa as they were leaking info and that we preferred to go straight to CAS so knew we would incur the fine”.

He went quiet … looked at me for 10 seconds and jusr replied , “bollocks”.

Ive had other people, again seemingly sensible people, say we must have bribed CAS. I mean … fuck me … they think we turned up at CAS with a suitcase of money.

So thats what we are up against. I think the whole thing has been a total smear campaign and the red shirts werent arsed if we are found guilty or not, its job already done
The reputational & image damage is incalculable, and it astonishes me that the club has been so passive, because the owners place such a high value on such things.

After Aguerooooooooo 93-20, we should’ve been everyone's second favourite club with young fans everywhere.

The coordinated campaign of 'Destroy City',instigated first by the rags and that bitter,vengeful bastard Ferguson and quickly jumped on by the Yank profiteers put paid to that.

The minute by minute drip drip drip of lies,misinformation,exaggeration and racism has poisoned the minds of the innocent and stupid alike, to the extent that the most successful team and sporting enterprise in the world is ridiculed and loathed in equal measure.

The 'lost opportunity cost' to City is incalculable and I, amongst thousands of others, hope that the club exact full retribution and recompense in what ever form they think is appropriate and however long it takes.

Fortunately the world is much bigger than our small broken island and the minds of the global population more open.

Hold their feet to the fire until they are
S C R E A M I N G
then throw more logs on !!

The reputational & image damage is incalculable, and it astonishes me that the club has been so passive, because the owners place such a high value on such things.

After Aguerooooooooo 93-20, we should’ve been everyone's second favourite club with young fans everywhere.

The coordinated campaign of 'Destroy City',instigated first by the rags and that bitter,vengeful bastard Ferguson and quickly jumped on by the Yank profiteers put paid to that.

The minute by minute drip drip drip of lies,misinformation,exaggeration and racism has poisoned the minds of the innocent and stupid alike, to the extent that the most successful team and sporting enterprise in the world is ridiculed and loathed in equal measure.

The 'lost opportunity cost' to City is incalculable and I, amongst thousands of others, hope that the club exact full retribution and recompense in what ever form they think is appropriate and however long it takes.

Fortunately the world is much bigger than our small broken island and the minds of the global population more open.

S C R E A M I N G
To be honest we once were everyone’s second favourite club, I’ve no desire to go back there.

S C R E A M I N G
The reputational damage has not stopped us becoming the world's highest revenue earner, nor most successful team. I can only assume that the club PR department believe that fighting is is futile, so invest time and energy in to become a centre of sporting excellence, that deliver outstanding brand value for investors. As a fan, I sometimes long for us to take people on, to really go on the attack with particular journalists, broadcasters, or press, but then I look at our huge social media growth and our revenue, and our ability to attract world-class players, and I accept that we have probably got it right. We also have a huge bag full of whoop-ass to call upon should we decide to go that way in the future.

He has such an excellent insight this matter though and a sharp legal brain.

Not seen this before but it's gotta be the best example I've seen yet that Mr peroxide blond and failed football chairman talks a fair game but actually knows very little, just like the world's biggest radio station - talkshite !

The reputational damage has not stopped us becoming the world's highest revenue earner, nor most successful team. I can only assume that the club PR department believe that fighting is is futile, so invest time and energy in to become a centre of sporting excellence, that deliver outstanding brand value for investors. As a fan, I sometimes long for us to take people on, to really go on the attack with particular journalists, broadcasters, or press, but then I look at our huge social media growth and our revenue, and our ability to attract world-class players, and I accept that we have probably got it right. We also have a huge bag full of whoop-ass to call upon should we decide to go that way in the future.
It’s the fans that “feel” the reputational damage - but the club doesn’t and doesn’t seem to care too much about it.

Can anyone provide a list of the names of the board of the Investigating Committee of the CFCB at UEFA I am sure Leterme and Parry were on it just wondered who else was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.