PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've hear a rumor today that Everton have won appeal against points deduction and will be getting them back and due to this the FA are planning on dropping alot of our charges due to how evidence was obtained and some matching Everton reasoning and will be announced this week
The FA you say ? That's very decent of them.

It cross my mind. I think he was trying to be a cool vicar, and have some ‘bantz’. Silly ****

I can certainly vouch for that likely being the truth Pete, not one for mincing your words!

How you doing mucker.
I've hear a rumor today that Everton have won appeal against points deduction and will be getting them back and due to this the FA are planning on dropping alot of our charges due to how evidence was obtained and some matching Everton reasoning and will be announced this week

7 posts. If somebody with 7 post said it was dark outside I’d open the curtains to confirm

Last edited:

How you doing mucker.

7 posts. If somebody with 7 post said it was dark outside I’d open the curtains up confirm
7 posts
Can't spell rumour and doesn't understand the difference between the FA and the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.