PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've hear a rumor today that Everton have won appeal against points deduction and will be getting them back and due to this the FA are planning on dropping alot of our charges due to how evidence was obtained and some matching Everton reasoning and will be announced this week
FA? Trolling fuckwit

I've hear a rumor today that Everton have won appeal against points deduction and will be getting them back and due to this the FA are planning on dropping alot of our charges due to how evidence was obtained and some matching Everton reasoning and will be announced this week
First of all, it’s rumour and second it’s rock all to do with the FA

The thing is, all of us at some point started like you, new to the board and trying to make everyone on here believe that you're a city fan. I got called a rag for ages, people are suspicious as fans of other clubs come on pretending to be city fans and get found out eventually.
I'm not calling you a rag by any stretch but just have a thick skin and ignore people who are dubious as you are new.
You couldn't have picked a more prickly thread to start your bluemoon career off with :)
Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.