PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think Harris is using quite a bit of artistic licence when he talks of sources and whistleblowers. He merely means his interactions with you and @Prestwich_Blue. I doubt there is anything further, but it helps to maintain what little relevance he has.

Artistic license is 1 way of describing it but I’d call him a fantasist. He clearly has no whistleblower but has boasted of having inside information describing illegal activity.

He’s then profiting by selling stories based on lies. He’s a fucking fraud!

None have been hacked, have they? We are the only ones that have been.

None of us know the reason why. It could be that we were negligent on security, or it could be because he was paid to do it.

Had our security been “hack-proof”, the rest doesn’t matter.

It could be a huge anti-City conspiracy, or it could be negligence on our part.
Why do you seem hell bent on blaming City for being hacked? He's known to have hacked Benfica, Doyen Sports, a Cayman Isles bank (where he stole €300,000) and one of the Portuguese judges in his trial along with their cyber investigation police. Lord knows where else he was lurking. I think he was using some Russian developed hacking tools.

There is no such thing as "hack-proof", like it or not.

Why do you seem hell bent on blaming City for being hacked? He's known to have hacked Benfica, Doyen Sports, a Cayman Isles bank (where he stole €300,000) and one of the Portuguese judges in his trial along with their cyber investigation police. Lord knows where else he was lurking. I think he was using some Russian developed hacking tools.

I’m not “hell bent” on anything. Might be worth cooling the rhetoric somewhat.

The bloke is a criminal. We all know this. You’d have to ask him why he targeted who he did and which other organisations he tried.

Whilst I agree that anything is hackable, there are different degrees of measures to make it as hard as possible.

He had that Pegasus software the Police use afaik.

At the time he was operating it was the absolute cutting edge of technology. It cracked the encrochat system used by international drug and arms smugglers. City couldn't have done anything to stop it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.