PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If there was a whistle blower, we will have acted with the knowledge that they had one and plead guilty had they had any evidence. We haven’t done, which leads me to believe there isn’t one.

The email apparently was unearthed after CAS, but unless the PL can prove that our owner has directly paid Etihad’s sponsorship bill to us, then it proves nothing and Etihad don’t need to show their books to the committee. Again, if they had the evidence, we wouldn’t have plead not guilty. This again makes me believe that isn’t enough evidence to convict.

I could be wrong, but that’s my take.
But that's worrying too... if the UEFA case hinged on the hacked information... If this email was 'unearthed' after the CAS ruling does that suggest the hacking was still going on?
For me, the questions shouldn't be being asked of City, but rather how can a major football club be allowed to be violated in this way, with seemingly no recourse?!?

But that's worrying too... if the UEFA case hinged on the hacked information... If this email was 'unearthed' after the CAS ruling does that suggest the hacking was still going on?
For me, the questions shouldn't be being asked of City, but rather how can a major football club be allowed to be violated in this way, with seemingly no recourse?!?
There were thousands of documents that were hacked. Perhaps they were still being looked through?

The biggest question we should be asking ourselves is how we allowed ourselves to be hacked.

Once the information was made public, we were always likely to be asked questions about it.

So far, we’ve been able to defend every single charge thrown at us. I’m quite confident that that won’t change here.

No, Pinto had multiple hard drives full of stolen emails and documents (not just ourselves by a long stretch) that amounted to around 18.6 million items and that's just what he handed over to Der Spiegel. That little lot takes time to go through. It's possible that there may be further accusations based on random individual emails down the line I suppose.

There were thousands of documents that were hacked. Perhaps they were still being looked through?

The biggest question we should be asking ourselves is how we allowed ourselves to be hacked.

Once the information was made public, we were always likely to be asked questions about it.

So far, we’ve been able to defend every single charge thrown at us. I’m quite confident that that won’t change here.
Thousands you say :)

We were most probably hacked by someone clicking on a link in an email without enough thought first. It really can be that easy, one of our higher ups at work did the same thing.

No, Pinto had multiple hard drives full of stolen emails and documents (not just ourselves by a long stretch) that amounted to around 18.6 million items and that's just what he handed over to Der Spiegel. That little lot takes time to go through. It's possible that there may be further accusations based on random individual emails down the line I suppose.

For ever & ever ……

Thousands you say :)

We were most probably hacked by someone clicking on a link in an email without enough thought first. It really can be that easy, one of our higher ups at work did the same thing.
And thousands :-)

All other teams have managed not to be hacked, so it probably isn’t as easy as opening the wrong email, but you never know!

Who's the fella he grassed on as his inside man pretty low thing to do out someone who's been giving him info

He's dropped a bollock there he's not even getting a a bit of info off anyone now he'll be a pariah now and good
There really wasn't an "inside man" though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.