PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Glad I didn’t watch the whole show. It just confirms that there is no point engaging with morons. Well done to Steve for doing his best but people like Carragher are like the drunks in the pub you try to ignore.
I've no idea why City fans even go on such shows presented by red shirt media hacks and padded out with bitter opposition fans looking for fame and bantz.

You can't argue with stupid. Those involved have made their minds up anyway regarding who and what City are. Same as with Harris and Delooney, just ignore the f*ckers and leave them shouting at the clouds regarding City as a coping mechanism for them to deal with their own club's failures.

No offence mate, but why the fuck would City reach out to the likes of ratboy Neville? Imagine City reaching out to the likes of Nick Harris and Delaney, they’d twist City’s words in a blink of an eye. We can’t win, our reputation has took a battering and that has always been the aim. I believe Khaldoon and Mansour will have agreed to take the reputation damage on the chin and just let it resolve naturally. They will come out on top, that’s a given.
reaching out is what some of the cranks that write as inside sources are. read back in thread city had or thought giving info to some so called journalist would be good idea now they twist it once jumped onto next freebie. leaches

To be honest wouldnt even be part of the show as a city fan (fair do's to steve though)

Just leave them all to it spouting there un-educated bitter bile on tv between themselves

They will be crying soon enough
Nothing annoys the hatemongerers at places like Talksport more than City fans not taking the bait by phoning in.

That show and all like it just show you that you should never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and bore you with experience, they have no interest in salient points instead they rely on repeating the same drivel over and over again just slightly louder each time until you just give up for fear of your own sanity, they see this as winning the argument i see it as leaving them in their own stupidity.

Shouldn't be left up to City fans to defend the club in public.

The club just allows lie's to perpetuate for some reason.

The club need to reach out to be people like Neville behind the scenes to educate them on what the charges are, why our revenue is so high, etc.

Also, anyone expecting the club to retaliate or do any retribution after the decision has been made will be disappointed.
Why behind the scenes. Fuck that. When we’re cleared or even now the club should be calling out the half witted pronouncements of these idiots publicly.

That show and all like it just show you that you should never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and bore you with experience, they have no interest in salient points instead they rely on repeating the same drivel over and over again just slightly louder each time until you just give up for fear of your own sanity, they see this as winning the argument i see it as leaving them in their own stupidity.
Yep. Try and engage in any kind of conversation or start reasonable debate and it's just "115! 115!" repeated ad nauseam by someone getting redder and redder with rage to the point they start to look like Alan Brazil.

As amusing as it is watching these people get so mad about Little City (they don't care about us, remember), engaging with them is utterly pointless.

PL prize money and TV rights dwarf La Liga's (why Tebas the Francoist hates us) Add to that we are outstripping them in the U.S now and there's really no surprise after 5 leagues , and C.L finals and semis, not to mention umpteen other trophies. Our prize money has been off the scale in recent years which inevitably leads to increased sponsorship income
La Liga gets a lot of it's revenue from South America. That market has very little clout in terms of overall revenue compared to U.S/UK/Europe. For example here in Thailand you can get a season TV pass for your team for a tenner. These types of global TV deals are a drop in the ocean.
Carragher either doesn't want to understand or has no comprehension of this dynamic. R.M may have significantly higher fan bases but the markets in which they are strong are not as competitive in terms of overall value
Carragher has no understanding of how sponsorship works. Ask him what sponsors are after and he wouldn’t have a clue. Five of RM’s European wins were 60 or 70 years ago, hardly a sales point worth mentioning. He has previously expressed the opinion that City’s AbuDhabi linked sponsorships (other than the Etihad and shirt) are huge!! Ask him what EUEFA ruled about them….er dunno. Why so called pundits are employed when they can’t be bothered to do basic homework is a mystery.

Yep. Try and engage in any kind of conversation or start reasonable debate and it's just "115! 115!" repeated ad nauseam by someone getting redder and redder with rage to the point they start to look like Alan Brazil.

As amusing as it is watching these people get so mad about Little City (they don't care about us, remember), engaging with them is utterly pointless.
115 115 or only cleared by CAS due to time barr

If it's a guilty verdict we will appeal anyway and drag it on for a few more years, remember the feeding frenzy when we got a two-year European ban, we appealed and after an independent review it was thrown out and we got a nominal fine for non-cooperation.
I’m hoping rather than expecting common sense to prevail and the spectre of appeal is avoided. However, I wouldn’t put it past them to bang and tarnish us as guilty with little or no evidence just so the smear campaign can run on and in fact be turbo charged. Also, I assume any appeal process would be expedited within a much shorter time frame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.