PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So we should know the hearing date by mid June. Possibly the timetable set out by Stefan a few months ago might slightly out but not by much I'd say. This is me being optimistic :)

Hearing September
Judgement March 2025
Any appeals outcome by early 2026

5b31ad0f-864f-47d9-a94b-b6802be89e02.gif

For an ordinary fan rather than a lawyer or an accountant I thought Steve nailed his point.

The thing is why has he been made to talk up about it, He knows just as much as anybody else outside of the club,
Yes, it's a fan debate and Sky and its pundits know how to twist a story to suit their fan base, But legally should the major backer of the Premier League (Sky) be allowed to debate the 115 unproven charges?

I feel for Steve because he was very much cannon fodder, Spit the Dog Carragher was leading the blind and putting words into others' fans' mouths and was so untrue and lies, It was just a witch hunt with hate by the scum spitter.

Manchester City should be getting Banning orders to Sky and the overlap for shows like this because it's a controlled witch-hunt before proven guilty,

The thing is, Manchester City owners doesn't have to prove we are innocent, it's the Premier Leauge that has to prove we are guilty and find any wrongdoings, Uefa very quickly found out we were in the clear and CAS found NO dodgy deals or Sponsorships deals, All that come out was a fine for time-barred information being release by Manchester City to Uefa.

MANCHESTER CITY, Stop the media witch hunt by Sky and other media outlets, Legally nobody should be asking questions and pointing fingers before the outcome, SKY and its Pundits are leading the witch hunt and its them that are saying we are guilty,

FUCK me, Gary Neville on the Overlap made an outstanding statement about 2 Italian clubs using drugs or doping when he and United played them in the champions league, How can somebody say that sort of thing in public and show it on youtube without punishment or any sort of repercussions.

So we should know the hearing date by mid June. Possibly the timetable set out by Stefan a few months ago might slightly out but not by much I'd say. This is me being optimistic :)

Hearing September
Judgement March 2025
Any appeals outcome by early 2026

View attachment 110192
Excellent - another 2 years of being slagged off, the club undermined, transfer targets put off, investment streams hit. Looking forward to the biggest counter lawsuit (apologies GDM) in sporting history in 2027 then.

Last edited:
That’s my thinking too.
I think/hope we see protests from our fans if the club decide to play nice and let them use our ground.
I’ve backed our ownership 100% but if they let that happen I would be giving up my season ticket for starters.
We’ve done it before and the thanks we got was them mocking us at every opportunity.
That banner, “noisy neighbours”, “not in my lifetime” and not to mention the thing this thread is about.
They are the driving force behind these charges.
They want us gone, not just out of the league but out of business.
We’ve played nice, we’ve let things slide which from a business standpoint I understand, I don’t like it but I understand it.
If that was to happen it would be unforgivable imo.
No way on gods earth will we let them share out stadium. It just won't happen.

Excellent - another 2 years of being slagged off, the club undermined, transfer targets put off, investment streams hit. Looking forward to the biggest counter lawsuit in sporting history in 2027 then.
I posted that as a health advisory as posters are going to have to pace themselves. I fear many are going to implode sooner rather than later :)

Excellent - another 2 years of being slagged off, the club undermined, transfer targets put off, investment streams hit. Looking forward to the biggest counter lawsuit in sporting history in 2027 then.

2 years!?

It's for life! Do you think when get cleared they won't be saying anything different? It still be your cheats you know your were and you got away with it, you paid them off!

Excellent - another 2 years of being slagged off, the club undermined, transfer targets put off, investment streams hit. Looking forward to the biggest counter lawsuit (apologies GDM) in sporting history in 2027 then.
On the plus side I highly doubt Pep will leave before this is sorted.

He may well stay for many years to come but, he gets us and won't be going until this witch hunt and his trophies are deemed legitimate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.