PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see the new thing is our 'legal bills'. It was mentioned the dick Jordan on Talkshite the other day and weirdly enough I've just had a news item pop up with some ex Everton CEO asking about how we're paying our legal bills.

It's like they have a script......
Hopefully we'll be sending the bill to the premier league when we are found not guilty.

I see the new thing is our 'legal bills'. It was mentioned the dick Jordan on Talkshite the other day and weirdly enough I've just had a news item pop up with some ex Everton CEO asking about how we're paying our legal bills.

He was such a fantastic owner and the Everton bloke was a brilliant CEO. Not. Look at how well run both of theim were when they were in charge compared to our fantastically ran club.

It is getting fucking deflating - day after day of media kangaroo court and rival fan imposed guilt.
How many clubs is it now? And the PL say they care about us fans!! How do they think the 100s of thousands of fans following the charged teams are feeling.
All because united's monopoly was coming to an end.
Pathetic PL.
They're the ones that should be in the Dock.

Clear us, or punish us and move it onto stage 2 - your demise either way pL

any doubt it’s a smear campaign when they use innuendo for paying legal costs….. cunts the lot of them.

Surely your legal bills to defend yourself aren't part of ffp ?

Edited :)

Last edited:
Why try to educate rival fans?

They never listened when we tried for the last 13 years?

Couldn't care less about them or their clubs, now they are being impacted.

Fact is, these rules help us stay on top and we are the most proficient because of the continual roadblocks the rule makers and these clubs have introduced to try and stop us and only us.

City are Britain fighting Germany, until America suddenly decided they needed to fight because they got punched on the nose.

This lot want City punished beyond repair, regardless.

As far as I’m concerned, their club getting a 6 point reduction, having to sell off their best players or having no money to buy anyone is the best education for those fans.

People only care about something when it directly affects their club.

“What about City?” is of course the MSM and social media speak for “Hurry up and find them guilty”

No one ever states “What about City fans?” and this nonsense hanging over our head due to an owner committing “the crime” of funding his own club. Something that the cartel never previously had an issue with.

Cheerful speculation takes place of the club being ruined from hypocrites who want to kill competition

Even the mayor of Manchester doesn’t speak up for us and as for the pathetic “Manchester” guardian….

So another day ahead of this nonsense Long given up on the clubs PR dept doing anything. To be fair if the club won’t say anything then what can you do ( yes I know it’s legal matter but this has gone on too long and has probably much longer to go)

Stating the obvious this is tiresome and dispiriting. But we aren’t the medias darlings so us City fans have to live with it
What about the hundreds of people and multiple businesses whose jobs depend on CFG in Manchester who would be devastated if City lose this case? What about the risk to our city which could lose multiple millions of investment at a time when the UK is on its knees?

The trial of Mike Lynch and what he is alleged to have done with the software company Autonomy paying customers to buy their software to inflate revenues has just got underway. Is this similar but different to what the Premier League are trying to hang on City?
Not according to Gobshite Jordan, He knows all about the Mike Lynch case as he's are very good friend of his don't you know, Stephan put him right though and stated they are very similar cases.

I saw that, as some idiot on Facebook posted it and it appeared in my feed... I'd never heard of the Ex Everton CEO before, but he's clearly not vert bright. I'm sure the money from Netflix Treble winning doc alone will keep Lord Pannick's paper clip supply going for a week at least...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.