PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t know who told you that mate but Liverpool paid £50m for plans to be drawn up for a new stadium.

That’s seems the going rate to me so I doubt they can be touched.
I need a few million. I have the back of a fag packet that I can use to draw up some plans for that shithole in Trafford. If £50m is the going rate I would happily do it for a tenth of that!

They wrote to CAS, asking them to allow the punishment to be actioned before the appeal. Charming, I must say.

I thought they wrote to CAS asking them to not delay the decision into the next season (when several of the 8 would likely not have as good a chance of getting into UEFA competitions).

As City weren't trying to delay it into the next season, it had no effect.

I don't know but I wouldn't think there was a mechanism for a club to request another is investigated, or accuse another etc.

Our one came about because of the der speigel articles claiming all sorts, and uefa opening an investigation. Which the PL then decided they needed to follow suit.

The Chelsea one came supposedly as a result of self reporting.

Other than that, there would need to be something with some sort of substance in the public domain to make them investigate.

Although 8 clubs did feel they had the right to write a letter to Uefa when our case was in the headlines, so who knows.
There is a rule that they can investigate those clubs concerning acting in good faith towards other members of the Premier League. They obviously ignore their own rules when it suits them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.