PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have never been entirely sanguine about the issue of co-operation either with UEFA or with PL. There are some things we would not want to disclose for confidentiality reasons and that might reasonably be argued but we seem to refuse some requests for no discernible reason.
If we have irrefutable evidence of our innocence, why withhold data?

I understood it up to the point of the CAS case to an extent as part of our defence was that we didn’t think some of the evidence should have been admissable. Only to an extent though and I haven’t got the logic since.

Does it sound very vague to anyone else? It just feel like these 'new' allegations are more matter of opinion about the documents look like and what the the PL want them to say? There needs to be more meat on the bones of this and there isn't - which obviously suits their narrative, again !

Why comment on this non cooperation issue separately, now? Is it not the job of the 'independent' panel to decide whether City cooperated sufficiently?
Setting the narrative,and putting it out there to the masses that we are guilty of something be It non cooperation..

''They didn't bend over for us''
The Premier League is the complainant/claimant. We are the respondent. We are under no obligation to just give the PL everything they want to prove a case against us. They are saying that we have done wrong and asking us to prove it on their behalf. We do not have to prove anything. The Premier League has brought charges against us because they believe that they have the evidence to find that we are in breach of the rules. We do not have to comply with any fishing expedition they wish to undertake so that they can throw the book at us. It is very clear to me that City are taking top-level advice about what to disclose. Every City fan should be feeling very confident in view of these remarks.

I think the details listed are for Everton. I think Stefan is possibly partly attempting a wind-up, but also pointing out what it says re Everton not co-operating and then considering how that applies to us also.

Just guessing though.

Probably needs making clear it’s about Everton then and not something issued about City.

I think the details listed are for Everton. I think Stefan is possibly partly attempting a wind-up, but also pointing out what it says re Everton not co-operating and then considering how that applies to us also.

Just guessing though.
I didn’t pay too much attention to the [The Club] and assumed it’s just legal shit, but that would be hilarious if he’s just on the wind up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.