PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not wanting commercially sensitive information given to our rivals? Its not like PL is an independent body that is confidential I'm pretty sure that was the Club's case in the High Court case that they lost
I allowed for confidential stuff; I should have said “other data.”

Slsbn tweeted saying how we might be dealt with for noncooperation with an extract from the EPL judgement on ”the club” saying far ftom cooperating they were obstructive - in a nutshell. Many, me included, assumed the club was city but….
Slsbn later revealed the club was Everton, and that on appeal the IC rejected the PL assertion of lack of cooperatio/obstruction and stated that on the contrary Everton had fully cooperated.
He caught a few including me, but just shows (imo) why City were right to challenge the PL all the way
It was interesting that when Everton released their statement following their 2 point deduction they made a point of stressing full Co-operation, at the time i thought it was a veiled dig at us but in hindsight it looks like it was a dig at the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.