PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

"FFP was designed by UEFA to ensure clubs don't overspend, the aim is to make sure each club will only spend what they earn which will avoid clubs from going into "dept".

Well we wouldn't want to into 'dept".
Absolutely nothing new and all the apparent sanctions are UEFA ones. Even though it's a premier league matter.

Written by a complete dope.
He is plumming the depts.

I thought is was a fantastic way to make the point that anything that suggests wrong doing is automatically assumed to be about City. Even by some of our own. Well done.

Calm down. He is a City fan, that said City would get the book thrown at them. Some questioned if it was Leicester City, but you wouldn't really expect a Manchester City fan to use the term City for any other team than his own. Certainly not for Everton that don't even have it in their name. Hardly a case of 'the reader' jumping to a conclusion there.

One of the more bizarre things to post and put out, at least how it was framed.

But it WAS interesting to see the extent the comission can disagree with the PL though, which is imo the more significant point here.

Calm down. He is a City fan, that said City would get the book thrown at them. Some questioned if it was Leicester City, but you wouldn't really expect a Manchester City fan to use the term City for any other team than his own. Certainly not for Everton that don't even have it in their name. Hardly a case of 'the reader' jumping to a conclusion there.

But it WAS interesting to see the extent the comission can disagree with the PL though, which is imo the more significant point here.

A point which could have been made without getting City fan's knickers in a twist again. Still, good engagement I imagine. There's a word for it, I think.

The boring predictability of these attack chihuahuas is as guaranteed as the annual migration of the wildebeests.

City take the lead and the editors press the clickbait button to provoke a response from fans of all the teams.

Yet again we answer on the pitch, and eventually off the pitch.
You are correct.
Many more Ars and Pool fans than City fans. They lose clicks when City win and go top so any port in a storm if you want clicks.

They are in the business of clicks and not even news or even fairness will change this business plan.

View attachment 114524

joined the Fail in Feb 24
I have been a journalist 40 years... sadly, I cannot boast the acronym SEO is attached to my name
Surprise surprise ‘Kim’ is Irish and straight out of Uni with her media studies degree.

Cut and paste tripe fulfilling her remit for a snide City FFP piece the minute City stayed top.

Carefully worded. Could not would. And deliberately close to the bone to make the point. So not bizarre even if you didn’t like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.